Blinds should be EZY!
Looking for an attractive, cost-effective and fast window solution? Don't want to use bedsheets or old newspapers on the windows of your new home?
You have come to the right place. Our Original paper blinds are designed to be very easy. Each blind can be installed in less than a minute - we're serious! - giving you instant privacy in any room of your home. Plus, they're so affordable; you can cover every window in your house for less than the cost of just one traditional curtain, shutter or blind. With no messy cords and trim-at-home ease, these blinds are a terrific solution whether you need temporary or cheap permanent window coverings.
No drill, no screws, no brackets - no headaches
- Blinds fit virtually any window.
- Trim-to-size at home so you get the perfect fit the first time.
- Our Original cord-free blinds are considered the safest in the industry.
- Nothing else like it on the market.
- No tools needed. To install; TRIM, PEEL, STICK!
- Hang in seconds without a drill, screws or brackets.
- Extremely low cost.
- Can be opened and held in place with two clips included for each blind.
- Available in white, black, cafe and chocolate.
- Can be recycled.
- Environmentally friendly - see Environment section.
Our blinds are manufactured in the USA by Redi Shade Inc. to the highest quality standards, unlike competitors blinds which are made in China.
Our Original blinds are the perfect window solution for new homes, renovations, rental properties, shop fitouts, office windows, or temporary accommodation. Whether you have just moved into your new home & are still deciding on what sort of blinds to fit, can't afford traditional blinds right away, or have ordered traditional blinds and are awaiting them to be made and installed, our Original blinds are the perfect window solution.
If you want easy blinds, think EZYblind!
Your family’s safety is our top priority.
Our Original clipped blinds, made in the U.S.A., have no cords – hanging or hidden – and have been recognized as one of the safest in the industry by Parents for Window Blind Safety: www.pfwbs.org
Window Covering Safety Council Tips:
Children and window cords don't mix. When window cords are accessible to small children, these seemingly harmless products may become strangulation hazards. To maximize safety for homes with children, the Window Covering Safety Council urges parents and caregivers to make the right choice and only use cord-free or cordless window products in young children’s bedrooms and play areas.
- Replace corded blinds manufactured before 2001 with cord-free or cordless shades or other more recent window coverings.
- Move all cribs, beds, and furniture away from windows and window cords, preferably to another wall.
- Keep all window pull cords and inner lift cords out of the reach of children. Make sure that tasseled pull cords are short and continuous-loop cords are permanently anchored to the floor or wall. Make sure cord stops are properly installed and adjusted to limit movement of inner lift cords.
- Lock cords into position whenever horizontal blinds or shades are lowered, including when they come to rest on a windowsill.